Pizza Box

Friday, October 31, 2008



2 weeks ago I went to a class taught by Stepanie Ackermann from the US. The goodies we got for her class came in a pizza box. After the class I thought that I will be able to scrap the pizza box - which I did.




A friend of mine had her babyshower this past weekend. Instead of buying normal baby stuff, I bought her some very nice scrapbooking paper, rub-ons and embellishments. I then decided to scrap the pizza box and place the paper inside, and in the end it turned out really nice. I was really impressed with what I did.


This was my very first attempt at scrapbooking out the box on my own. No one was there to tell me what to do and to make any suggestions.













I also made my very first card for the babyshower. This I think is rather strange since I have been scrapbooking for years, but just never made any cards. But honestly, I prefer the scrapbooking to cardmaking...
I have some more ideas to use the pizza box as a calendar, but will see how it goes.
Happy scrapping for now.




Share this article :

2 comments:

{Lara} said...

Such a cute idea!
{L}

JeaunesV said...

Thank you Lara. I really enjoyed making it!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger