Spoilt

Monday, November 3, 2008

I am probably the luckiest girl and have the best husband ever!

I got spoilt rotten on Friday!

I arrived home to a huge bunch of flowers (40 roses), 2 vases (since I complained the last time that I do not have enough space for all the flowers) and






2 teddy bears. The reddy bears are the best - they are called aroma-bears. They each have a bean bag in their tummy which you place in the microwave. After 30 seconds when you take them out and place them back in the bears' tummy, they are nice and warm and smell all aromany.






(This is the Bear)



















(And the bunny - is he not just the quitest?!?!?!?!)

Zorro came over to have a look at what all the fuss was about, but after he saw that there was nothing for him he was not really impressed with the lot - look at the face...






After putting the bears away and placing the flowers in water, he took me supper at a seafood place (Cape Town Fish Market) in the mall and we then went to the movies. We went to watch High School Musical 3. What an excellent movie. It was really great and I really enjoyed it. I honestly think my husband would have preferred an action movie. But what I love about him is the fact that he did not complain once about the movie.






I reckon you do not get a better husband than that. That is exactly why I love him to bits!

ILY
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger