How times flies

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I cannot believe that the first month of 2009 is almost over - 5 days and counting. It amazes me how fast the time goes by. i know time goes by quickly when you are having fun, but by the looks of things, time goes by even quicker when you are busy, irrespective of whether you are having fun or not.
Things have been a bit busy at the office and at home. And the worst of all I have not been able to do any scrapbooking for 3 weeks. It is really depressing.
I started with ballet clasees again, after about 2 years of not dancing. And the best part is that I still enjoy it. I never realised how much I missed it. I'll be doing my Grade 8 (last graded exam) in May. After that I have 4 advanced exams left, then I have finished all the exams and I qualify for my teachers. I honestly do not know whether I'll ever teach, but at least I'll have it. JYB (Johannesburg Youth Ballet Company) also started this past Saturday, so now everything is up and running again.
So between work and ballet, I have not been able to scrapbook a lot, but I have been doing some tidying at home. I am looking at doing some redecorating as time goes on. The first room that I want to do is the guest room. I want to hang some kiwi/dark lime green suede curtains with white crushed voile; for the bedding I saw a nice white set with similar green patterns; I want to add some black to the room by getting tiebacks and scatter cushions in black. So in the end it will be a green, white and black room. I reckon it will look quite nice. I am a bit hesitant about the black, but if it does not work, I'll just go for the green and white.
My husbad and I are off to the spa on Friday evening, for a relaxing spa session and overnight stay. I cannot wait!!!!
To finish off with here is a little something about women that I received the other day:
A Woman has strenghts that amaze men.
She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She holds happiness, love and opinions.
She smiles when she feels like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying,
cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid.
Her love is unconditional!
There 's only one thing wrong with he:
She sometimes forgets
what she is worth...
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger