Bird is the Word - Life / Live / Living

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Me again :-)

I came across some awesome websites/blogs/ning-sites/networks yesterday, will tell all about them later :-)

I want to upload these layouts at the Bird is the Word blog, as an entry for the "Live/life/living" challenge!

The first 2 layouts are based on sketches from Let's Scrap.

Layout 1: "Life's lessons cannot be learned until you learn to LIVE LIFE"



Layout 2: Life, Love, Laughter
 

The following layout is based on a sketch from Sketch Support

Layout 3: Live in the Moment



Layout 4:  To Live Happily is an Inward Power of the Soul



Layout 5:  Life is Good
This layout is based on a sketch from Kaisercraft.


I am not sure if I am aloud to upload/enter more than one layout, if not, I am really sorry :-(
Please let me know whether I have interpreted the rules correctly.

Really hope you enjoy my work.
Have a nice day!

Posted by Picasa

Share this article :

5 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger