Bird is the Word - Life / Live / Living

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Me again :-)

I came across some awesome websites/blogs/ning-sites/networks yesterday, will tell all about them later :-)

I want to upload these layouts at the Bird is the Word blog, as an entry for the "Live/life/living" challenge!

The first 2 layouts are based on sketches from Let's Scrap.

Layout 1: "Life's lessons cannot be learned until you learn to LIVE LIFE"



Layout 2: Life, Love, Laughter
 

The following layout is based on a sketch from Sketch Support

Layout 3: Live in the Moment



Layout 4:  To Live Happily is an Inward Power of the Soul



Layout 5:  Life is Good
This layout is based on a sketch from Kaisercraft.


I am not sure if I am aloud to upload/enter more than one layout, if not, I am really sorry :-(
Please let me know whether I have interpreted the rules correctly.

Really hope you enjoy my work.
Have a nice day!

Posted by Picasa

Share this article :

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a great job on all these pages! Thank you for joining the challenge at BITW.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO's Jeaunes.. love all the fabulous detail and beautiful photos!! Thanks for playing along at BITW :))

Lisa Amiet said...

These are all really lovely! Thanks forplaying along @ BITW!

Ella Swan said...

What fun to see another SA Scrapper joining in with us at Bird is the Word!! Great job!!! You must be freezing in Joeys right now - I am & I'm in Durbs!! Thanks for playing at Bird is the Word - hope to see you there again soon :)

Unknown said...

Wow you have been busy !! Love all of them, great work. Thanks for playing along with us at BITW :)

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger