Layouts of Baby Ulrick

Friday, May 27, 2011

I not only scrap for myself, but also for a lady that works with my mom. She has a gorgeous little girl, that turned 3 earlier in the year, and then this little boy, Ulrick, featured in this post. He is the cutest little thing - born on the 24th of Feb this year. I have been so excited to start scrapping his pictures. Here are the 1st two layouts I did on Sunday.

The first layout, titled Ulrick, I used the left hand side of the following Let's Scrap sketch.



I titled the layout with his name, as this is the first layout in the album. The paper and embellishments use were part of a kit that I bought for the little man, with an album and some very cute paper and embellishments. I also added the information card that was given to him at the hospital with all the details on - time & date of birth, weight, height, etc.




The second layout is based on another Let's Scrap sketch



The pictures in this layout is too cute for words, I especially love the one with Tigger from Winnie the Pooh. I decided to not over embellish, so as not to take any focus from the gorgeous pictures.



I hope you enjoyed the post.
Have a nice day!
Posted by Picasa
Share this article :

1 comments:

Jolanda said...

wow,your blog is amazing!!!Pretty work!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger