Let's Scrap Sketch 9-28-11

Monday, October 3, 2011

It is that time of the week again - time for a NEW SKETCH on LET'S SCRAP.

Here is this week's Sketch.  Another gorgeous sketch with so much versatility done by Cheri O'Neill!  Thank you Cheri!!!!!!!!!!!!


My take on this week sketch is as follows:


When I first saw the sketch I battled a bit to find the right pictures.  Part of the problem with not deciding which pictures to use, was that I really wanted to use a big picture on the LHS, but did not have one printed, and I could not find one good enough to print.  But in the end I decided to use some of the horse pictures I had.  

The pictures were taken at the Nissan Easter Festival during April 2011.  This is one of the big horse shows that is held annually over Easter.  The pictures are of my sister, Marine and her youngest horse, Glassie.  They won the 0.9m Championship at this show, and as you can imagine, we were very proud, as it was his first Championship win :-)

I used paper from Glitz Design, as it was the only paper that I had in my stash that matched the pictures.  I found that the paper matched the blue background in the pictures, but also emphasized the rest of the pictures.  I kept the embellishing to a minimum, as to not take the attention off the pictures.  

It would really be great if you head on over to Let's Scrap and have a go at this week's sketch and how about winning some prizes??????  


This week's sponsor is:
Our very own Let's Scrap Member
BETTY HORNBOOK

Happy 50th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  In celebration of Betty's 50th birthday, she decided to provide this week's prize.  She has tried to make the whole year a celebration of this milestone birthday, oh and, the number 50 does not scare her at all.  


Here is the wonderful prize you can win


  




Share this article :

1 comments:

elke said...

Thats a great Sketch and an incredible price! I have to work on it tonight!

lg
elke

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger