SECOND TERM ON LET'S SCRAP DESIGN TEAM

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am very excited and proud to announce that I have been chosen for the next DT over at Let's Scrap from December to March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I thoroughly enjoyed the first term and was really excited to apply again!



I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate my fellow DT members.  I am really looking forward to working with you!  Here is a list of the other DT members with links to their blog addresses.  Go and have a look, as they are ALL incredibly talented!!!!!!!!!!


Beth (United States)
Kay (United States)
Susanna (Finland)
Mindi (United States)
Elizna (South Africa)
Michelle (United States)
Teresa (United States)
Roulien (Saudi Arabia) 
Sue (Australia)
Cathy (United States)
Betty (Canada)
Wilna (South Africa)
Erica (South Africa)
Share this article :

1 comments:

Mindi Brown ~}:{~ said...

Congrats to you also!! Your work is always so beautiful! I can't wait to work with you also!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger