SOME DIGITAL WORK

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dear readers, you will see that my blog has changed a bit..................  

I came across an awesome website and blog yesterday while searching for a blog background, namely Leelou Blogs.  Leelou blogs is run by Julie, a blog-a-holic who designs some awesome blog templates and backgrounds, as well as buttons and answers just about any question you have about blogging.  Here is a little more about Julie that I got from the Leelou blog.  

My name is Julie...and I'm a blog-a-holic.
Four years ago, I was sick of viewing boring/generic blog designs. I like to customize just about everything I can, so I knew that there must be a way to make these blogs a little more attractive!  I began studying HTML like crazy! I was becoming such a nerd...and I loved it.  Thus, Leelou Blogs was born.

I get asked a lot where the name Leelou comes from. When I was 3, my best friend Jason Johnson couldn't say Julie, so he called me Leelou and it kind of stuck. If you're out there Jason, let me know! I'll give you a free blog design  :)

I am also one of the co-founders of the Casual Blogger Conference and I occasionally find time to update my family blog. I am addicted to buying domain names and have at least 4 more sites I hope to launch by 2045. When I'm not blogging it up, I can be found consuming baked potato skins, laughing loudly, attempting to take pictures, reading Fancy Nancy and changing diapers.

Leelou Blogs has changed my life. I really do love what I do. Everyone is unique and I want to help make your blog more creative, more exciting, and more YOU!
Whether it's your family journal, recipes, an upcoming wedding or a business you're sharing, custom blogs are the way to go! There are over 175,000 blogs created every single day. Make yours !

If you're looking for a free blog template, custom blog layoutlogo design, invitations or even just some free printables...whatever you need, we've got it! All your graphical needs in handy one place :)

Well, enough about Leelou for now and a bit more about why I am really here............

While looking for a background I not only came across a new template, but also came across this awesome blog post about your computer desktop background

So I decided to download it and of course, this is now my Desktop Background


But there was also a template where you could add some pictures and an awesome tutorial in using My Memories Suite.  So I jumped right in and followed the instructions, which I must say is very easy to do.  And this is what I came up with:

I hope you enjoyed that and head on right over to Leelou and have a look at her AWESOME templates and downloads!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger