LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 12-28-11

Monday, January 2, 2012

Wow, can you believe it - Christmas is over!  And here is the last sketch for 2011.


As you can see, it is another stunning sketch designed by Cheri - and what makes this one so awesome is that there is a flap on the left hand side, where you can add another 6 pictures!!!!!!!!!  Here is my take on the sketch.  


So what did I go and do - swap the sketch :-)  I must say I had a bit of difficulty with this layout and it did not really turn out as I wanted it to, but in the end I just left it.  I could actually not decide what else I could use and do with it.  

All the elements in the layout (paper and all the embellishments) are from Simple Stories.  This is one of their newer ranges that have just landed in South Africa - Year-O-Graphy.  I really enjoyed using this range!  It really is such a fun and versatile range!

Here are some pictures of the detail:



With the DT at Let's Scrap being divided into two groups, we each get a week off.  Now this was my week off (ending this past Sunday, New Year's Day) so that means my layout also gets placed in the draw for the weekly sketch draw.  This week we have another awesome surprise by 


That's right, they sponsored us again this week, isn't that great!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a little about them
In 2007 I started with Art from the Heart, with a vision to create locally produced Scrapbooking products.  During this time, Scrapkits.co.za was also launched, offering correspondence kits to scrapbookers.  As a graphic designer, my time is divided between being creative in my different fields.  With a job that is drived by briefs and stringent deadlines, I find scrapbooking a therapeutic way to record my family's stories.  My goal is to leave behind documentation for my 2 daughters, about our everyday lives here and now, our experiences, the good and the not so good..........  Hopefully when they're my age one day, they will be able to reflect on these albums and learn more from them and remember days gone by.  I hope you enjoy these products as much as I've enjoyed creating them.  
Warm regards, Tracy

Here is the wonderful prize they are giving away!


There is still some time, so head on over and have a go at the sketch!

Happy scrappin!!!!!!!!!!
Share this article :

1 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Love the creative title.
Hugs
Desire

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger