LET'S SCAP BLOG HOP WINNER

Monday, March 5, 2012

Oh my word, I can actually not believe that the Let's Scrap Blog Hop is over!!!!!!!!  What are we going to do with all the time on our hands??????


The winner of my Blog Hop RAK is Evelyn Vertefeuille.  Thank you to all that took part in my draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Evelyn please contact me through Let's Scrap, so I can get your goodies shipped to you!  Please keep in mind that I need to hear from you by 19 March 2012.  

Scrappin Regards 
Share this article :

1 comments:

Evelyn Vertefeuille said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I had so much fun! I can't wait to play with my new blog candy!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger