IT HAS BEEN AGES............

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Oh my word, it has not been days since  my last post is has been weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The last time I posted it was on the 20th of March.  Today, we are on the 11th of April already, and so much has happened since then. And the worst of all, very limited time has been spent on scrapbooking and I am starting to think I am having withdrawal symptons :-(

Within in the next few days, I will hopefully have a bit more time and I will do some blogging and post some of the layouts that I have been making the past month or so (but please, do not hold your breath as these layouts are limited).....................

One good thing that has happened that I can quickly blog about- my package from Fabscraps arrived!!!!!!!!!!! Sadly, I have not been able to use it creatively yet, but just collecting it at the post office and getting home and opening it was an amazing feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a picture of my package :-)


Another awesome thing that has happened today, is Fabscraps now have there own blog - WITH LOVE FROM FABSCRAPS.  It would be awesome if you could head on over and have a look.  They are still getting the hang of things but it will look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrappin regards
Share this article :

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Looking forward to see what you create with your new FS.
Hugs
Desire

Michelle Looi said...

yay! Can't wait to see you creations!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger