I am very excited and proud to announce that I have been chosen for the Let's Scrap Design Team from December 2012 until March 2013!!!!! This will be my third term on the DT and I am super excited to be working with some very talented fellow DT members. They are as follows:
- Cathy van de Bruinhorst from Yuba City, USA;
- Charlotte van Wyk from Mauritius;
- Michelle Looi from Singapore;
- Kristine Ponte from Abbotsford, BC, Canada;
- Eniko DeLisle from Martha's Vineyard, MA, USA;
- Janet Gregory from Cape May, NJ, USA;
- Heather Corbitt from Butte, Montana, USA;
- Tiffany Duvall from North Dakota, USA;
- Val Thorpe from South Africa; and
- Martha Sterbens from Hunting Beach, California, USA.
For the DT application we had to make a layout from the following sketch, designed by Jennifer Russell,
This is my take on the sketch,
The pictures in this layout was taken of our newest addition to our little family - our baby boy, Jonathan. The pictures were taken at his newborn shoot when he was only 6 days old. I just love all the pictures that the photography, Henriette Wolfswinkel from Howling Moon Photography took. For more pictures, have a look at the blogpost from the photographer, HELLO JONATHAN! / JOHANNESBURG NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER
I used Kaisercraft Miss Match collection paper and embellishment and the title I used are from Enmarc. Here are some pictures of the details.
I hoped you had fun reading the post.