FROSTED DESIGNS FABULOUS FRIDAY CHALLENGE - POLKA DOTS

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Over at Frosted Designs there is currently a stunning challenge!!!!!!  IT'S ALL ABOUT POLKA DOTS!!!!!  You need to use Polka Dots on a card, layout or off the page project!


If you head over to the blog, you will see some wonderful project from the awesome Design Team, and that Polka Dots are not just for girls!!!!!

For my take on the challenge I used a Let's Scrap sketch that I have been eyeing for some time now.  But on the other hand, I have to confess, the pictures I used for this layout, I originally printed for another sketch, but I just could not resist to use this sketch, in the end!!!!!!!!!!!


Here is my layout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I used the polka dots on the background paper, the accent paper on the left hand side of the layout (behind the main picture) and on the banner.  I loved making this layout and enjoyed it so much, because (for a change) everything just came together so nicely!  

The paper and embellishments I used is from Simple Stories' range - Life Documented.  This is definitely one of my favourite ranges!!!!!!!!  Here are some close-up pictures of the details.  

  




The best part of this is that there is a prize up for grabs!!!!!!!!!!


Sponsoring us this week is the very well known Oh My Crafts.  Click on the link, because they have some wonderful specials going on right now, so don't miss out!!!!!!!!!

Oh My Crafts, Inc. is a growing business dedicated to selling the latest products in paper, sewing, and jewelry crafts.  We have a retail store at the address listed below, plus we sell a variety of products online at www.ohmycrafts.com.  We attend several trade shows each year to find the latest products to offer our customers.  Our goal is to provide good value and competitive pricing on quality craft items.  Occasionally we find unique products that we feel that our customers will also find interesting.  We are located in Utah which gives us prime access to many scrapbooking companies and top designers.


Just remember, you need to be in it to win it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So head on over to Frosted Designs blog - http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/ and add your project to the right hand side banner!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this article :

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE this new look of your blog! Really nice!
And this layout is not only very fun and pretty, those photos of the tiny precious are adorable.
hugs,
Joyce

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger