Life Documented - the Team & the Products
Howdy! It's Layle Koncar here with you again - welcome to Day 2 of our month long Life Documented blog feature! If you missed yesterday's post introducing Life Documented, start here, and then come back :)
For those of you looking for the Reader's Digest Condensed Version (and with that term, I've surely just dated myself!!) - yesterday we introduced Life Documented as a new philosophy of documenting and sharing your memories in a quick, simple and meaningful way, taking us back to our roots of where we started in 2009 with our original Life Documented collection.
Thanks for joining us! And hey, you might want to stick around to the end of this post.... I'm just sayin'.....
I'm VERY excited to introduce our new Life Documented team! This is one talented group of ladies; ladies whose work we've admired over the years and know will blow your socks off when you see how they've interpreted and incorporated the Life Documented philosophy in their own memory keeping, using Simple Stories products.
Welcome ladies - we're SO EXCITED to have you! Starting tomorrow, this talented group will be sharing their Life Documented work with us here on the blog, so stay tuned! No worries, we still have our existing team of talented Simple Stories designers you've come to know and love, and they'll be back starting next month along with the new Life Documented team to continue to share their inspiring projects with you as well!
When starting Simple Stories back in 2009, Amber Crowell's vision for the company encompassed a full suite of products, including albums and page protectors. After nearly 2 years of sourcing, MANY samples and tweaks to get things 'just so', Amber's vision is FINALLY fulfilled with the launch of our own Simple Stories brand of 12x12 and 6x8 albums and Pocket Pages, shipping to retailers in early July!
- Available in 6 classic colors
- Two sizes - 12x12 & 6x8
- High quality construction
- Non-slip, interlocking 3 D-ring binding
- Stylish contrasting stich detail
- Metal corner accents and decorative spine bookplate
- Includes 10 Pocket Pages
- 12x12 includes (8) 12x12, (1) 4x6, (1) 3x4/4x6
- 6x8 includes (2) each of 6x8, 4x6, 3x4, 2x8/4x4, 3x4/4x6
And of course, we couldn't launch albums without also including our own line of Pocket Pages, right?!
- Designed to fit ALL of the Elements papers in our Simple Stories collections
- 12x12 Pocket Pages avaialable in 10 fun styles, as well as a Variety Pack
- 6x8 Pocket Pages available in 5 fun styles, as well as a Variety Pack
- 8.5 guage, heavy-weight, thick, ultra clear material
- True 3x4 & 4x6 pockets - no trimming required!
- Fits most standard 12x12 3 D-ring albums
And of course, there's our trusty 6x8 SN@P! Binders that have become such a fan favorite!
- Available in 5 colors
- Fabric binding
- Chipboard cover that can be decorated or left plain as is
- Decroative metal spine bookplate
- All of the GREAT contents included in the album - (8) SN@P! Pages, (3) Kraft Chipboard Dividers, (10) Pocket Pages (2 each of 6x8, 4x6, 3x4, 3x4/4x6, 2x8/4x4)
Remember WAY BACK up at the top of this post I suggested you might want to stick around until the end. If you did, it may be your lucky day!! We'd like to give 3 lucky readers their choice of 12x12 or 6x8 album and Pocket Pages - just leave a comment on there post and tell us what excites you the most about our new albums and Pocket Pages & we'll draw 3 random winners! Contest ends Monday, June 10th at midnight MT; winners will be posted and notified on Wednesday, June 12th.
Check back in with us tomorrow with our first post of many from our new Life Documented team!