SOME VINTAGE BLISS INSPIRATION OVER AT FROSTED DESIGNS

Monday, October 14, 2013


Hi there ladies, it is my turn to host the blog at Frosted Designs today on this lovely Monday morning!!!!!

When I first looked at the Vintage Bliss Collection from Simple Stories, I thought to use a picture of myself, and make it a nice girly page.  But I just could not find one that I liked........  So in the end I opt for a picture we took recently of myself and our little one.  This is one of my all time favourite photos, and I just LOVE it!!!!!  


All the papers are from the Vintage Bliss collection, as well as the title and embellishments.  One thing I love about Simple Stories is the fact that you can get all your embellishments and title work from the collection.  I did some cutting up of papers that I used as embellishments, as well as the title.  Here are some close-ups!!!!



The background paper that I used had stitched butterflies on, so I decided to handstitch over them, boy, what a job, but in the end, it really turned out awesome and so worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!!





The title I also got from one of the papers, but it was too long for the space I wanted to place the title in, so I cut it up and rearranged it, to fit into the space.  

 

If you head on over to the Frosted Designs Store, you will be able to pre-order this range!!!!!!!!




Share this article :

3 comments:

Eve said...

beautiful work Jeaunes ...i love the stitched butterflys

Barb Craft said...

I love, love, love this sweet layout!! The photo is fabulous and the way you did the title work looks amazing!! Gorgeous!

barb :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love that adorable photo and the layout with the big happy words is totally delightful!
Hugs,
JoyceAnn

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger