BLACK WITH TWO FEBRUARY CHALLENGE

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hello there, today I will be sharing the latest challenge over at Black with Two

The rules are VERY simple, use BLACK cardstock along with TWO colours from the mood board. to tantalize your creative MOJO.  The colours this month are HOT PINK & AQUA.  Along with that you must use the sketch as inspiration and included DREAM in your journaling. 

Here is the sketch and the new mood board. 

 
 
Here is my take on the challenge. 
 
 
Originally I wanted to use on the aqua colours in my layout, but then I saw the cards from the Project Life Brush edition core kit and I decided to use a little bit of the pink colour as well. 
 
I used the black cardstock as my background, as well as to matt my picture in.  Instead of using pattern paper to bring in the aqua and hot pink, I used the Project Life cards. 

I used a bingo card with the word dream on as my title and added the bird rub-on, buttons and bling.  

The little white heart I cut with my cuttlebug and the flowers I made with stamping and distress inks. 
 
Thank you for stopping by and having a look!
 photo Jeaunes_zps9ad9b8fb.jpg
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger