JUST CRUISIN'

Monday, February 10, 2014

Hello there, today I am sharing a layout I made using a sketch from Nuts About Sketches.

 
Here is my take on the sketch.  I used BoBunny papers for the layout.  The pictures are from the Sunday after Jonathan turned ONE.  My parents bought him a tri-cycle for his first birthday.  Due to the fact that it was to big to take and open at the Spur on his birthday, we went over for lunch and he had a ball opening this BIG box.  The top two pictures were taken of him while he waited for his dad and grand-pa to assemble the tri-cycle, and the bottom three pictures are from his first ride on the tri-cycle. 

 
The flags and banners are all from the BoBunny papers.  I just added some bling and buttons to the banners.   
 
 
For the title I used some red chipboard stickers that I had in my stash.  I think it is a very old range from Thickers.  

 
Instead of machine stitching I used a stitching stamp, which I stamped above and below the title.  

 
Lastly I added some bakers-twine to the flags in the top right corner of the layout.  I also added a little tag I found somewhere in my stash, I added the date, 8 September 2013 to the tag.  

 
Thank you for the visit!   
 photo Jeaunes_zps9ad9b8fb.jpg
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger