BEACH VACATION WITH LET'S GET SKETCHY & CARTA BELLA

Monday, June 23, 2014

Good morning ladies and a happy Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I want to share with you the new sketch reveal at Let's Get Sketchy!  This week's sketch is designed by Jenessa Franco. 


Here's is my take on the sketch for this week! 
Products Used
Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk collection - Tropical borders 12x12 patterned paper
Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk collection - Surf board 12x12 patterned paper
Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk - Riding the waves 12x12 patterned paper
Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk - Surfs up 12x12 patterned paper
Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk element stickers
Carta Bella Beach Boardwalk alpha stickers
Brads from my stash
 
I had so much fun making this layout and using this sketch!  Half of the reason is this awesome picture that I just LOVE of our son taken at the beach during our December holiday!  This was our first day on the beach with him and he really had an awesome time!  I also just love the various combinations of blue in this picture - the sky, the tent behind him and of course his swimming costume!!!!
 
The order half of the reason I had so much fun making this layout is of course the paper!  I just loved using the Beach Boardwalk from Carta Bella!!!!!!!
 
Here are some close-ups of the detail.
 
I did not want to include a whole lot of embellishments as I wanted to keep the picture as the focal point of the layout!  I added some brads that I had in my stash, some hand stitching and some stickers from the Beach Boardwalk collection. 
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger