PROJECT LIFE INSPIRATION AT FROSTED DESIGNS WITH SIMPLE STORIES

Friday, June 13, 2014

 Hi there everyone, today I have another Project Life Inspired project that I did for Frosted Designs.   
 
 
Today I want to share with you a double page a made with pictures taken at Jonathan's newborn photoshoot.  He was only 6 days old in these photos.  The pictures I used on this page are some of my favourites from that day.  I just love the blue blanket and the white and red hats really looked stunning with the blue. 

Products Used
Simple Stories Homespun 12x12 Collection kit
Simple Stories Homespun Bits&Pieces
Simple Stories Homespun 6x12 Chipboard stickers
 
I used the Homespun collection from Simple Stories for this page.  I loved the colours in the range and just love how the papers complement the pictures.  Here are some pictures of the detail.  


 
For all the pockets I used papers from the Homespun collection.  I included stickers and chipboard elements on the cards as embellishments.  I also used some photo-overlays to add some dimension to the photos and the one card I used Tim Holtz distress stains to decorate the white cardstock. 
 
This is really an awesome range from Simple Stories and once again so versatile! 
 
All of the products I used is available in the Frosted Designs store.  Don't forget to head on over to the store and fill those shopping carts!!!! 

 
 
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger