Quick word or 2

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It has been days since I last got the chance to do some blogging. And the worst of all is that I won't even have time today, since I have a workshop at work that will take the whole day.

So between work and doing stuff around the house and going to the gym and scrapbooking (luckily I have time for that) I have not been able to blog, but I do have tons to tell and share. Hopefully I will get to it tomorrow.

I am making the chistmas gifts for our office. I am making calanders for 2009 for each client. There are 34 that needs to be done. I picked up all the calanders last night and have collected all the paper and adhesives. All that is left to do is to start assembling them. I doubt it will take me that long. The sample I made was like 20 minutes, not even, so I doubt it will take hours!

But before I can do that I first need to finish the invite I am making for my husband for our romantic getaway. You do not even know anout that yet, but unfortunately I do not have enough time for all the details. But basically, we are going away on a romantic weekend, next weekend. He does not yet know where we are going. I am making an invite out of a chipboard album, with an itinerary and what we are going to do and information about the places we are staying at. The chipboard album has been bought and openeined. The paper to cover the album has been cut and some has been stuck down. The wording and pictures have all been printed. So all that is left to do is the assembling of the album.

I have also not been able to do my Stories in Hand Project. Which is a bti depressing! But I have been following and have been keeping track and keeping everyday's instructions and downloads together. So that once I have enough time, I will just be able to print everything and do all the instructions.

There is so much more to tell and show that I did over the weekend, but unfortunately it will have to wait, sorry :-(

The last thing I have to say before I REALLY need to go is that I have exactly 3 weeks left at the office before it is holiday!

Have a nice day!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger