What a weekend

Monday, December 1, 2008

The weekend started off with me dreading it. We were suppose to go away for the weekend to a spa. But my husband hurt his knee and our kitten got hurt (will tell you later what happened).

So when I got home, I waited for my husband to arrive. We then went grocery shopping. Just as we were walking out the store, my dad phoned and invited us to go with them to see Lionell Richie.


Me waiting outside the Coca-Cola Dome, where the show was held, to go in.







Pierre inside the Dome.
We had VIP tickets. So our dinner and drinks were all included. We also had terrific seats - row M - that is like 13 rows from the front.



Oh my word, what an awesome show it was. I actually do not have enough words to describe it to anyone.

Lionell Richie at his best - behind the piano.







He was on stage for nearly 3 hours. He was really excellent! I will go to his show anytime!






Needless to say, we only arrived home at 1h30 on Saturday morning...
Saturday we didn't do alot. Pierre work in the garden and I did some scrapbooking. One of close friends is gonig to London, so I am making him something to remember us by. I also started on our honeymoon album. Have not really done much yet.


I finished one layout of our honeymoon and I started the next one.





On Sunday, Pierre's Action Cricket Team (TWP) decided to play an outdoor game. They had 2 games. The first game started at 10h00, they played 25 overs and won. The second game started at 14h00, then they only played 20 overs (due to time constraint) and won again. The first game they made 144, and the second game they made 168.

Here is Pierre on his way in to go bat.








He was a very relieved but proud man after he batted.






The team coming back after the first game's fielding.





The final score of the first game. TWP made 144 runs, while their opponent only made 133.




I took some very nice shots, especially of my husband. I now want to scrap them for him. But I decided that instead of making a double layout, I'll make a chipboard album. That way, I can put in more pictures, since there are so many!
So in the end the weekend was not as bad as I anticipated it to be on Friday!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger