HQ Pony Issue 19 Publication

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

For HQ Pony Issue 19, the following layout was chosen:

Not all who WANDER are LOST




As you can see this is not a “normal” layout in the sense that the picture is not of a horses’s face or body or even a showjumper.  This layout was made around a picture I took of Antarctic’s back legs.  I was standing and patiently waiting for him to look at me, so that I could get a good head shot, and while I was waiting, I saw the opportunity to take the picture of his back legs.  I loved the way he was standing with the one leg flat and the other leg, slightly raised. 

I chose to do a very plain and clean line layout, this way the attention is drawn to the picture.  For this same reason I also did not use a lot of embellishments, only the flowers on the left hand side.  The title is also very small, again to not take the attention from the picture.  I tried to stick to the same colours as in the photos, i.e. brown, green and cream.  However, the paper had some teal/turquoise in which blended very well and just gave the layout a bit more colour.  

Posted by Picasa
Share this article :

1 comments:

Unknown said...

you have amazing talent!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger