THE GLITZ GIRLS TAKE JOBURG BY STORM

Monday, October 24, 2011


I only realised today that it has been over a month and I have do not posting whatsoever about the Scrapbook Convention that was hosted in September.  That is sad, really!  The unfortunate this is also that I have just not had the time to finish the layouts either, except one - GLITZ DESIGN.  So I will be posting about the Glitz Girls today (and hopefully about the others, soon).......................

Our Sunday morning started of with two of the three ladies from Glitz Design - Laura Funk and Ginger John.  They are two very sweet and bubble ladies and I really enjoyed them thoroughly!  A bit more about them:


LAURA FUNK AND GINGER JOHN are two of the owners and creative designers at Glitz Design!  They have been designing and manufacturing scrapbooking products for 5 years.

Laura and Ginger are both avid scrapbookers, whose products and projects/layouts have been featured in publications around the world.  They LOVE to travel the world and meet so many NEW scrapbooking friends while teaching fun new way to scrapbook creatively but also quickly and efficiently.

The previous time they were in South Africa, I was unfortunately not able to go to the convention.  So I was very excited to meet them and have my picture taken with them.  



They decided to bring a collection with called AFTERNOON MUSE.  It is really a stunning collection, and with that we got some awesome stuff in our goodie bag.  Here are some pictures of the contents of the goodie bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


   

And now finally, what you've been waiting for, the layout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



When we started the layout, I was a bit hesitant as they used a lot of yellow, and I am not a big yellow fan.  But in the end I really enjoyed making this layout and the way it came out.  I changed the layout a bit, to fit my pictures, and we I got home and added some other embellishments.  Here are a few close ups.  

      

      



Hope you enjoyed that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger