I HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh my word, before this morning I have NEVER heard of the LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD........................  But when I got the email this morning fromCathy van de Bruinhorst at Cathy's Obsessions, nominating me to be given the award, I was really happy, truly surprised and ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!


Cathy van de Bruinhorst is one of my fellow Design Team members over at Let's Scrap.  She is an extremely talented scrapbooker and does the most beautiful layouts.  Along with that she is such a huge inspiration to a lot of us!  I really enjoy her layouts and her posts very much!  I am really honoured that she thought of me!!!!!!!!!

Along with me she also chose 4 other ladies, they are:

These four ladies are really talented and I would be honoured if you could head on over to their blogs and become followers (if you are not already a follower) and leave them some love :-)

Now the question is, what is the Liebster Award and how does it work.

This is what the Liebster Award represents:

"Liebster" is a German word meaning dearest, beloved or favourite, and the Liebster Award is sort of a chain letter among bloggers that is intended to showcase exceptional up-and-coming blogs (typically, those with 200 or fewer followers).  There is no evaluation committee or formal award process for the Liebster Award, but in a way it is even nicer.  It is recognition that a peer has noticed and appreciated your work.  


Here are the rules:

Choose 5 up-and-coming blogs of fewer than 200 followers to award the Liebster Award to.  Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.  Post the award on your blog.  Link it back to the blogs you have given the Liebster Award to, so everyone else can pay them a visit.  


And now I am sharing and passing on the award to five up-and-coming blogs that I am sure will want to stop by for a visit and say hi.  Here are the ladies who's blogs I have chosen.  I have chosen them for different reasons, but it all boils down to the fact that they are ALL EXTREMELY TALENTED SCRAPBOOKERS and are a huge inspiration to me personally.  There work range from techniques and unique tips to a giggle or some motivation every now and then.  Here are my Liebster Blog Award Nominees:

So these are my picks for this awesome award.  I would love if you could go and check them all out and see for yourself and support them by becoming followers!

Scrappin' Regards

Share this article :

1 comments:

Canica said...

Thanks for the award Jeaunes - You made my day!!!!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger