LET'S SCRAP LEAP AROUND THE WORLD BLOG HOP

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

This post will remain on the top of my page until February, 1st.  Scroll down for new posts!


As one of the 50 international host blogs, I am gearing up for the upcoming Let's Scrap "Leap Around the World" blog hop during February!!!!!!!  This is not only the first blog hop that I will be a host in, but it is also the largest scrapbooking blog hop I have ever heard of.  This fun event will start at 10:00am on February 1st and end on February 29th at 11:59pm according to the main page clock on the Let's Scrap website (your clock may vary, so please check the time difference).  

I would really love it if you could join me in this blog hop!  There are several things you can do RIGHT now to be prepared:  
  • Make sure you are signed up as a follower on this blog.  Just scroll up to the right-hand corner and click on JOIN THIS SITE.  
  • Click here to join the Let's Scrap website.  It is free, simple and quick!
  • Find all those scraps of paper you have been setting aside for the last 5 years.  You will need them because the blog hop is all about making awesome CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Clean off your scrap table..............
  • Get ready to make a massive amount of cards, each from a different card sketch, so lots of variety!!!!!!!!
Just a few more details:
You did read correctly, there are 50 blog hosts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Once you have joined Let's Scrap, at each blog, you will get two chances to win some blog candy (aka:  RAK, prizes).  You can do the math :-)  You will have 100 chances to win free stuff, and good stuff too!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is also the perfect opportunity to restock you card stash :-)  
  • The first chance comes when you join/follow each bog and leave a comment.  
  • The second chance comes when you used the card sketch on each blog to create a card, layout or other project based on the card sketch on each of the blogs - they are ALL different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
    • You need to post your creation in the Let's Scrap website gallery.   
    • Go back to each blog and leave a second comment linking your creation back to your Let's Scrap gallery post.  
Don't be overwhelmed........  you are doing only one card at a time!  Our hope is that you will visit every blog, but remember, you have the whole month of February to do this :-)

I am only stop number 37.  But Mindi Brown is stop number 1, so keep an eye open for her and we will hop the month away!!!!!!!!!!

Scrappin Regards

Share this article :

5 comments:

Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

Hi Jeaunes, I am a follower of your blog and I am a member of Let;s Scrap. Congratulations on your Cover page of Scrap Affairs!
Hugs all the way from Namibia, Alma

Alma Carter : Emsige Biene said...

Hi Jeaunes, I am a follower of your blog and I am a member of Let;s Scrap. Congratulations on your Cover page of Scrap Affairs!
Hugs all the way from Namibia, Alma

Eniko said...

Jeaunes, Greetinhs from Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts! I truly love your interpretation of the sketch! Just wonderful!

jenessa said...

Pretty card...I love the flowers! I live in Southern California, I heard about the blog hop because I have been a member of LS for several years now, and I am a fellow host for the blog =)

poohbear said...

Hello, I am a member of LS and have been for over a year and really recently started being active. I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY but currently live in va beach va due to being a military family.

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger