FIRST SKETCH FOR THE DESIGN TEAM OF KEEPING THE BEST

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I could not believe my eyes when I received an email last week telling me that I have been chosen to be part of the Design Team for Keeping the Best blog.  I was ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our very first duty for this DT was to make a layout with the following sketch,


Here is my take on the sketch I made for Keeping the Best,


Me, my husband, my mom and dad all went to the barnyard last week for a promotional show.  Prior to the start of the show they had a photobooth, where you could have your picture taken and then they print it for you immediately.  When I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use these pictures.  And luckily, the BoBunny, Welcome Home range also worked perfectly for both the pictures and the sketch.  

I used a variety of embellishments - the brads and die-cuts are also from the BoBunny, Welcome Home collection; the flowers are all prima and for the title I used Enmarc chipboard.  The pearl doodles I made myself.  Here are some pictures of the detail: 



Please head on over to Keeping the Best and have a go at the sketch and see what my fellow DT members came up with, as they are all VERY talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrappin' Regards
Share this article :

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Beautiful take on the sketch and I am loving those flowers. Congrats on your well deserved DT spot.
Hugs
Desire

Denise Price said...

Congratulations on making the team!

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger