LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 1-30-13

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

With everything that has been going on lately, I just have not had the time to blog :-(  It really makes me sad that there is not enough hours in a day.  So the next few posts will be an some catching up on Let's Scrap sketches that I made, but not yet blogged about :-)

The sketch 1-30-13 over at Let's Scrap was designed by the talented Jennifer Russell.  The best thing about this sketch is the fact that there is space for SOOOO many pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I had so many pictures from Christmas Eve of our little one, that the sketch was just perfect.  I could print out different pictures from that night and have them all in one layout :-)  

All of the paper and embellishments that I used were from Kaisercraft, the Twig&Berry Collection.  

I really enjoyed working with this sketch!

Happy Scrappin'
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger