LET'S SCRAP FEBRUARY SKETCHES

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The sketches that we were given at Let's Scrap for the month of Feb, I really enjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!  Unfortunately I could not get round to doing the last sketch for Feb.  But I managed the other three.  I do however have pictures for the last sketch, so just have to make the layout.

For Wednesday, 6 February, we had an awesome sketch designed by Michelle van Wyk.



I really enjoyed using this sketch!  The pictures were taken at our babyshower in August 2012.  I had printed the pictures to scrap them during December, but only got round to it now.  The papers and embellishments are all from Prima.

The second sketch is by far one of my favourites!!!!!!!!!  And I LOVE the way the layout turned out!!!!!!!!



The pictures in the layout was taken with my iPhone and edited in CameraBag, an app on my phone!  I really love how it turned out.  All the paper and embellishments are from Kaisercraft!

During the third week of February it was time for a card sketch, by the talented Debby de Wilde.



Instead of making a card with the sketch, I decided to turn it into a layout.  My husband could not make the newborn photoshoot, so we had a family shoot when our little man was 6 weeks old.  From all the pictures taken that day, this one was my favourite!!!!!!!!!  All the paper and embellishments I used were from BoBunny.

The last week in February was another awesome sketch, with space for TONS of pictures.  This sketch was designed by Jennifer Russell.  



With the past Christmas being out little one's first Christmas, I took tons of pictures.  Even more than usual.  So when I saw this sketch, it was perfect for all these pictures of Jonathan in his Christmas hat.  All the paper and embellishments are from the 2012 Kaisercraft Christmas range.  

February was a busy but awesome month!  And I was SO proud of myself for getting ALL the sketches for February done before month end :-)

Hope you enjoyed the post.

Happy Scrappin'
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger