LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 3-27-13

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Here is another awesome sketch from Let's Scrap.  This sketch was for the last week of March and designed by Judy Rakes.  What I love about it is the fact that it is so totally versatile!!!!!!!!


Here is my take on the sketch.


When paging through my recent layouts and needing to decide which pictures to use for the layout, I realised that I have not scrapped Zorro, our cat lately.  So I printed this picture of him which was taken at Jonathan's photoshoot at 5 months.  I do not use yellow a lot in my layouts, as it is not one of my favourite colours.  But with the black and white picture, I decide to use it with this layout.  

The journaling on the right hand side of the layout reads:  Everytime we have pictures take Zorro always makes sure that he is also in the pictures.  This particular day he climbed under the duvet and all you see on the pictures is this large lump.  Henriette caught him in this photo just as he climbed out.  

Here are some close-up pictures of the detail.

 


 


Hope you enjoyed the post.

Happy Scrappin'
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger