COOKIN' UP CREATIONS JULY THEME - MAD ABOUT SKETCHES FEATURING LIZ CHIDESTER

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Join us Cookin' Up Creations, all month long as we celebrate our 3rd Annual - Mad about Sketches featuring sketches by Liz Chidester.  Each of the daily Blue Plate Special challenges posted during July will be using one of Liz's sketches by the NEW Challenge Team at Cookin' up Creations! 


 For those of you not familiar with Liz Chidester (http://thescrappiest.blogspot.com/), here's a little tidbit on her...


Hello, my name is Liz Chidester and I am so excited to be joining Cookin' Up Creations this month!  I am a wife and mother to 4 children and I live near DC in northern Virginia.  I have been scrapbooking for over 14 years now, since my oldest was born.  Like many of you, scrapbooking is a big part of my life.  I have been creating sketches for several years.  I love that sketches give a good starting point to creating a scrapbook page even if the finished layout doesn't resemble the sketch exactly.  

So be sure to join us all month long as we celebrate our 3rd Annual - Mad About Sketches over at Cookin' Up Creations.  

Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger