LET'S SCRAP SKETCH 6-12-13

Wednesday, June 26, 2013


There have really been some awesome sketches at Let's Scrap lately, starting off with this sketch designed by Rachel Myerson.


Here is my take on her sketch.


I really enjoyed the sketch and the fact that it had space for landscape and portrait photos.

The paper I used for the layout was a range from Kaisercraft which I bought about three years ago and always knew I would be able to use it someday.  I really loved all the farm animals they had as part of the range.  I did not get to use it on this layout, but at least I got to use some of the papers :-)  Here are some close-ups of the detail.




Hope you enjoyed the post and thank you for the visit!


post signature
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger