BLACK WITH 2 AUGUST CHALLENGE

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Over at Black With 2 the August Challenge is still on the go.

Here is this month's colour palette.  The challenge this month is Dominant Black with Sunset Orange and Tropical waters + you're allowed 5% white.  


For my take on this challenge I used a sketch from Let's Scrap and came up with the following layout.  


The paper is from a very old Kaisercraft range, which I had tons of, and funnily enough, still do :-)  I am not a huge orange fan, but I really love how this turned out.  Here are some pictures of the details.

   

  

  

There are still a few days left before the end of the month and time for you to enter this challenge!!!!!!!!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger