NUTS ABOUT SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM

Thursday, August 22, 2013

So over the weekend I received super exciting news!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN PICKED TO BE ON THE NUTS ABOUT SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM FOR THE TERMS SEPTEMBER 2013 TO FEBRUARY 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is a sketch blog run by Shawn Lahr, who also designs all the sketches!!!!!!!!!

Along with me, there are really some awesome ladies on the DT.  Here is the list:
  • Ange Weisbeck;
  • Anna Mills;
  • Darlene Whalley;
  • Esther Mendez;
  • Sharon Knopic;
  • Anneliese Grassi;
  • Deborah Johnson;
  • Barb Prendergast;
  • Jowilna Nolte;
  • Cathy Sanders; and 
  • Cassy Suszek.
As you can see, this is an awesome team!  And I cannot wait to get started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the sketch for this week at NAS.


I am hoping to get round to using this sketch over the weekend!!!!!!!

Earlier this year, I also applied for the DT at NAS, but was not so lucky.  So I was very excited when I made the term this time round!!!!!  For that call you had to make a layout using one of there sketches.  I used sketch 255, here is the sketch and my take on it :-)



Hope to see you all around and using some NAS sketches :-)
Share this article :

3 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger