Monday, November 10, 2008

I am not impressed with the fact that it is Monday since it means that another week has started. A week filled with lots of meetings and work, and not much time for scrapbooking. But looking at the upside - it is one week closer to holiday and christmas!

The bad side of this Monday is that it has been raining non-stop for the past three days. Which is good for the garden, but not so good for travelling to work.

We had a full weekend.

On Friday afternoon I went to scrapbooking class. The class was taught by Anna-Karra and she showed us how to do embossing. It was great fun, and we all REALLY enjoyed it. Now all I need is a heat gun and LOTS of embossing powers. But I guess, all in good time!

On Saturday I went for a sort of mini makeover. I decided to cut my hair sort and do some highlights. It looks nice and it is a lot lighter than the long hair.

On Saturday night we had my husbands year end function. It was held at the Sun Dome - there were 2400 guests. We had artists like Kabelo, Loyisa, Kurt Darren, Karen Zoid, Dawid Kau and Dr. Victor and the Rustarebels perform. It was really nice. It was very casual - there were no seating plan, you could sit where you want to; it was an open buffet with fun food like hamburgers, hot dogs, wraps, vetkoeke and chip&dip; for desert there were donuts and ice-cream carts with a variety of ice-cream lollies in. The only unfortunate thing was the raining. But otherwise it was great fun, with lots of dancing and partying.

Yesterday it was all rainy and misty so we got stuck in bed the WHOLE day watching Charmed Season 5 & 6. What fun!!!

And that was my weekend! Hopefully the week is not too busy for me to do some scrapbooking.

Have a nice day!
Share this article :

0 comments:

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Jeaunes - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Inspired by Sportapolis Shape5.com
Proudly powered by Blogger